• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Juggernaut June

Come January we will have a ridge over the center part of the country
b036081eafdb3b8493dfd72905dc314d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Storm near clanton alabama has nice supercell structure its rotating but not tight enough i guess to issue a warning. Screenshot_20190607-220626_RadarScope.jpgScreenshot_20190607-220622_RadarScope.jpg

Blinding rain and serious flooding now from hickory to Wilkes. I’m driving in it. Lightning too with this upslope

Ditches are over flowing road highway 115. Easily over 1” per hour rates. If this is a precursor of things to come the moderate risk needs to upgrade to high risk from hickory to Wilkesboro at least

Hickory metro north is going to perform..6-12” easily when all is said and done.

Showers starting to redevelop around me. FFC had redevelopment starting after 2 so it looks like things are starting back up again a little early.

Looks like the hickory NC area is really starting to deal with issues, also 1.5 inches of rain so far

flash flood warning here NWS said over 3.5” already. Vivid lightning but no thunder for several hours.

Just had a significant weather advisory issued for the storm south of me heading my way. Main hazard is heavy rain. Usually when I get these, strong winds are accompanied with them but this one is just for heavy rain. Must be some real heavy rain coming. Can’t wait.

Back