• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Juggernaut June

Could really see some robust thunderstorms in central Alabama, 3000+ jkg of SBcape, 800-1000jkg of DCAPE, dry air aloft, 15-20kts of 0-1km bulk shear should allow some storms to rotate, honestly this deserves a slight risk, damaging winds definitely a threat, hail is to Altho freezing levels is a bit high which increases melting

I suspect we'll get one shortly.

I was about to go out to get lunch, but it's pouring rain here now.

Getting some good rumbles of thunder now at the office in Raleigh.

The Big Wet of 2019 has commenced. Goodbye hottest and driest summer ever. We hardly knew ye!
While I'm not a big fan of all the rain, today is a stellar June day, one where I wish I was home kicked back in the recliner. Off and on rain, temps in the 70's, ok ok it's nice

While I'm not a big fan of all the rain, today is a stellar June day, one where I wish I was home kicked back in the recliner. Off and on rain, temps in the 70's, ok ok it's nice
I was just getting ready to post, that it is really an awesome thing to be able to sit on the porch with a cup of coffee and watch the heavy rain come down on a cool June afternoon.

Had the clap earlier,

Of thunder

I was just getting ready to post, that it is really an awesome thing to be able to sit on the porch with a cup of coffee and watch the heavy rain come down on a cool June afternoon.
To be the half empty guy, it’s a little humid!! But plenty of wet

Back