• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jarring January

Warmer this run
cc1598ca63dc4ef059c56b3d4335d75c.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Jb is all in on an east coast storm late next week

It's not a bad idea. But you have to lean toward it being a clipper Miller b where the primary clipper transfers energy to a developing low off of the VA capes. Hard to get excited about much more than flurries south of the mason Dixon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Beastly cutoff
e7bff53b570e097260cdb188656caac4.jpg

Nice to see this look and good see all three global models have it. A little to warm for now but let’s see where we are in a few days with this system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice to see this look and good see all three global models have it. A little to warmer for now but let’s see where we are in a few days with this system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im more inclined to think that is correct with the warmth. I don't see a good deal of potential with this. I mean it's not like it'll get back cold when the system comes because we all know the warmth eventually wins out it seems when moisture comes back. So

Im more inclined to think that is correct with the warmth. I don't see a good deal of potential with this. I mean it's not like it'll get back cold when the system comes because we all know the warmth eventually wins out it seems when moisture comes back. So
It's not really warm . We are talking a few degrees

It's not really warm . We are talking a few degrees

I mean verbatim that storm has rain all the way back to Nashville, Tn. I doubt it'll trend back cold for that system. It looks more like another so close but too late system to me.

12Z Euro: KATL's coldest still down to 14 F 9vs the 0Z Euro's 12 F) on 1/17 during strong cold air advection. On 1/18, the cold is radiative meaning KATL won't be nearly as cold but places that radiate well would be down into the mid to upper teens again per the run.

I mean verbatim that storm has rain all the way back to Nashville, Tn. I doubt it'll trend back cold for that system. It looks more like another so close but too late system to me.
It's a different setup in the NE vs previous system . We finally have a backed up flow, or should I say a much slower flow vs the progressive B.S. we've been dealing with. Could turn out to be nothing but there is potential

Back