• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jarring January

This will be a colder, less amped run. Not too shabby.

We will have to wait at least until the 00z or 12z runs tomorrow to watch the GFS crash and burn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38aad3480c28625870ea19bf06f00360.jpg

Nice snows, all the way to CAE, ATL, some mixing issues on the backend as it strengthens, but overall a better track for some!

This is a scenario, you need to watch a NW trend(on gfs). But not bad. Will probably spread Wintry across the whole SE on coming frames.

Not gonna get a huge NW trend in this setup but again we are talking about a phantom storm at the moment

Nice snows, all the way to CAE, ATL, some mixing issues on the backend as it strengthens, but overall a better track for some!
Be nice if we could reel this one in man. We'd want that SLP to track down by Tampa though wouldn't we, to be in better position SN wise?

Low pressure tracks substantially further South on this run and doesn't start a NE track from Florida Panhandle until late. Good moisture influx, very good run.

Now, if only it weren't the GFS.

Low pressure tracks substantially further South on this run and doesn't start a NE track from Florida Panhandle until late. Good moisture influx, very good run.

Now, if only it weren't the GFS.

Key phrase “further south.” It’s slowly headed towards the Euro...

Back