• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jarring January

wow the EPS Is so unimpressed here... a low of 30 is the coldest lmfao. Its almost that cold at 2pm in the afternoon today.:p

Zero support for the GFS

It's amazing how much models are all over the place. Cmc still frigid? Lmao

I’m ready for this . EPs says it won’t be long now
67377d37dbae633a71d95a08552b135c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that sucks, I was just getting used to cold air for a change, hopefully it'll get pushed back.

If you wann hold out hope for the New Years storm the NAM looks similar to the gfs and nothing like the euro or cmc . I know it’s the nam at 84 , I’m trying to post something positive for those that are still holding on to dear life
c6b66883c2a603a9056924121b13ed6e.jpg

If you wann hold out hope for the New Years storm the NAM looks similar to the gfs and nothing like the euro or cmc . I know it’s the nam at 84 , I’m trying to post something positive for those that are still holding on to dear life
c6b66883c2a603a9056924121b13ed6e.jpg

Makes sense the NAM would be similar to the GFS, the boundary conditions at the edge of the domain of the NAM are provided by the GFS and as the forecast progresses, those similarities in the NAM & GFS forecasts creep towards the center of the domain... What this essentially means is that oftentimes the NAM is just the GFS 2.0 lol

Makes sense the NAM would be similar to the GFS, the boundary conditions at the edge of the domain of the NAM are provided by the GFS and as the forecast progresses, those similarities in the NAM & GFS forecasts creep towards the center of the domain... What this essentially means is that oftentimes the NAM is just the GFS 2.0 lol
Get your poo train ready . We might need it in this thread by tomorrow . Due to my cold bias and love for winter weather I’m giving it until the 00z runs tonight . If they look like hell my flag will be white and I’ll start washing shorts

Get your poo train ready . We might need it in this thread by tomorrow . Due to my cold bias and love for winter weather I’m giving it until the 00z runs tonight . If they look like hell my flag will be white and I’ll start washing shorts
And if the gfs hold serve?? I get to start the thread up??

The thing is the GFS wouldn't be too ridiculous if an actual storm happened but as I see from quickly reading, CMC and Euro both were no storm (as I was headed home so I wasn't here). That changes everything temperature wise going further.

Regardless I'm going to need a break from this soon. My brain is tired.

Don't count chickens when there are no eggs in the nest yet ... ;)

Back