• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

It’s eh afterwords seasonal like rain cold said but I love to see no deep troughing off the west coast and instead some +PNA … would at least lean any new cold air coming down towards central and eastern US more than it has been
Yeah, the vort off California wound up phased instead of the trough continental trough getting out ahead like I thought it might.
gfs_z500a_namer_50.png

Models still seem to be struggling with the pattern after this weekend, mostly with the extent of blocking in the Atlantic.

I personally like it but I get your point
I like it too, heck it’s just pictures and it’s winter weather. We have to listen to some folks cheer for warm in a winter thread or be constantly negative but I can also ignore it because they have a right to be pessimistic like I do to be optimistic. He doesn’t gloat about it, and if that region is cold it is the direction our cold comes from. I am pulling for more good snowfall for him we need that snowpack to our north to continue to build.

Back