• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Lol that confluence on the GFS has us with <0 850s for days, it would be a perfect opportunity to throw a southern stream wave into that
Reel it in Fro! I'll be up close to Charlotte for January and February but home on weekends. Would like an i85 special to drive in...not but I really do

Not this again. With Februay usually being known as a warm month for the SE during La Nina seasons, we can't afford to kick the can down the road much. Thankfuly this just one GFS op run. I wait until we get into the 0z model runs before I starting freaking out or seeing this as a possible trend.

Actually, it still looks cold for 1/3-7, regardless. That by itself makes it a good run to me as that wasn’t the case just a few days ago. So, I’ve decided I shouldn’t toss after all.

Actually, it still looks cold for 1/3-7, regardless. That by itself makes it a good run to me as that wasn’t the case just a few days ago. So, I’ve decided I shouldn’t toss after all.

Remember Larry ensembles is what we focus on in the long term in particular

I guess it comes down to if it's a brief cold shot then torch or a real pattern change. The next few days will tell us that.

814temp.new.gif

Pushing that ridge back...

Back