• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

I could see a January’11 type storm out of this pattern

We can work with this
0edbfd2d7d38f05b4637ef1e2042c17c.jpg

P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could see a January’11 type storm out of this pattern
That is the exact storm I thought of yesterday after watching the pattern being modeled. That was a true storm. Ended up with around 7.5" with a good glaze of freezing rain over top at the end of the storm. I remember the snow sticking around most of the week as it got pretty cold afterwards as well.

1641317867481.png
I think there is potential here as well, i mentioned this yesterday that we just need the trough axis to tend further west to allow some energy to ride underneath it. The trend continued today. Better chance for eastern areas, of course.

View attachment 101788
I think there is potential here as well, i mentioned this yesterday that we just need the trough axis to tend further west to allow some energy to ride underneath it. The trend continued today. Better chance for eastern areas, of course.
This is actually a great potential. That low is going to trend NW at some point, they always do. Right now every model has deep cold air during this time frame. I think oddly enough the I85 and south crew could trend this into a potential storm.

That is the exact storm I thought of yesterday after watching the pattern being modeled. That was a true storm. Ended up with around 7.5" with a good glaze of freezing rain over top at the end of the storm. I remember the snow sticking around most of the week as it got pretty cold afterwards as well.
Best ratios I’ve ever seen around here. I could scoop it up in the palm of my hand and blow every grain of snow out of it. My old shep here 11 years ago. We had an epic Jeb walk that morning.FF738205-5457-4895-869A-A21849CE3515.jpeg

Best ratios I’ve ever seen around here. I could scoop it up in the palm of my hand and blow every grain of snow out of it. My old shep here 11 years ago. We had an epic Jeb walk that morning.View attachment 101789
First time Bausch and Lomb ever closed for snow and I had been there 11 years! Closed 2 days, think it was a Monday and Tuesday! Storm hit Sunday night, if I recall

Back