• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Technically speaking, the NAM would be cold enough to even get snow on the back end for the northern upstate for a few hours. Now this is definitely not likely as until I see cold finally catch moisture with my own eyes, I’m not going to believe it. I still say those in the mountains and even the the southern mountains of Nc and maybe the highest peaks in SC and points west have the best shot at seeing snow. NE NC could get a quick burst as the surface low rolls away

Holy crap the models are putting on a show for us tonight .. Gfs with an absolute massive brute force arctic front … this would have hell raining down on the SE in terms of severe weather! We’re talking damaging winds even outside of thunderstorms .. I mean the energy being shown here is just outrageous A928CF6C-2675-48E8-831F-B43D2556594B.jpegE9FB958A-60CA-4B89-ACD3-C0F5ECB7F526.jpegD13E11DF-9C04-496B-899E-EE23B8DD77C6.jpeg

Holy crap the models are putting on a show for us tonight .. Gfs with an absolute massive brute force arctic front … this would have hell raining down on the SE in terms of severe weather! We’re talking damaging winds even outside of thunderstorms .. I mean the energy being shown here is just outrageous View attachment 100130View attachment 100129View attachment 100128
“Uh WhErE iS tHe CoLd AiR winter CaNcEled”

Uhh don’t worry the hammer is about to drop on us .. CHECK out this +PNA holy butt D87C5F8B-CC9B-47BE-9F08-DA86BFF34DE4.jpeg

Holy crap the models are putting on a show for us tonight .. Gfs with an absolute massive brute force arctic front … this would have hell raining down on the SE in terms of severe weather! We’re talking damaging winds even outside of thunderstorms .. I mean the energy being shown here is just outrageous View attachment 100130View attachment 100129View attachment 100128
So we would get artic air and all we would have to show for it is severe weather?

So we would get artic air and all we would have to show for it is severe weather?
You have to get the tornado before you can enjoy the blizzard. A wise man once told me that “some of our best snows come after days in the 70’s.” Or maybe it was 80’s? I can’t remember.

Back