• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January thread part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainly for entertainment/record, The Doc is very close to giving far SE GA and far N FL snow. It actually has a few hundredths of qpf at SAV/CHS with 850's down to -4C!

Dumb AccuWeather and TWC really backed off on the cold. What are they looking at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cpc says there may be much below normal temps here jan 30 to feb 2
16237391_1558641394163513_1858328133_n.jpg

Mainly for entertainment/record, The Doc is very close to giving far SE GA and far N FL snow. It actually has a few hundredths of qpf at SAV/CHS with 850's down to -4C!
Yea 850's are cold but the 2M temps are in the lower 40's.

I don't expect the 6z gfs to verify with with first weekend of Feb storm. My birthday is Feb 4 so expect a cutter

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Large differences continue in the 11-15 between the cold 6Z GEFS and the little warmer than normal 0Z EPS. The 0Z GEPS is in between. In the 6-10, the GEFS has been colder than the EPS though both are cold.

0z para GFS , is a nice run, especially for the NC areas! Close to something magical! Wants to phase!

I don't expect the 6z gfs to verify with with first weekend of Feb storm. My birthday is Feb 4 so expect a cutter

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Only positive thoughts are allowed in here and glad to see you made it back. Was worried you failed in convincing her and she had banned you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

06z GFS was a couple steps beyond what I wanted to see happen in early February and the 12z GFS ended up just being a clipper. It's going to be possible, but it's really threading the needle both ways.

EDIT: The storm in Texas-GOM at 168-198 was a just miss.

No entrenched cold on 12z GFS but no persistent SER either so that's a win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back