• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January thread part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the GFS is cold through the rest of the run when it gets cold and eventually there's energy flying all over the place.

amazing gfs run. anyone complaining needs to find a new hobby lol. SOOOOO much potential and cold as hell

AND the epo pokes towards the pole and bridges with the Scandinavian ridge briefly WINNING
13dbb8f1d518230332e35ce14f373444.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That early February shortwave is very close, if that shortwave in the Ohio Valley gets a little bit more in front I think we see something there. But that doesn't matter right now.

damn look at the cross polar flow on the gfs . Freezer time! Haha this run had everything we could ask for at H5
91b7c440f5649c3c3e4220185c93cb1f.jpg
1d508875241a67a98fd3e9e73785e199.jpg

Haha I'm sure some will complain about no fantasy storm lol. Give me that run all day everyday during the winter . Loaded with potential

no joke....that looks about as good as I have seen a winter pattern in a while to be honest.

damn look at the cross polar flow on the gfs . Freezer time! Haha this run had everything we could ask for at H5
91b7c440f5649c3c3e4220185c93cb1f.jpg
1d508875241a67a98fd3e9e73785e199.jpg

So much on the table and w/all that energy flying around it's only a matter of time...IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 0z GFS looks like its trying to hint at an overrunning event. The way the trough is, and with interaction with the northern stream, this would allow for a overrunning event. There could even be a phase if one of those clippers comes in at the right time. If there would be a phase, it would go to an overrunning to a Miller A from either the Carolina coasts or the Mid-Atlantic.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I'm liking what I'm reading from you all! Heading to Vegas the weekend of the 11th. It was pretty cool out there as there was snow at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Pretty cool but could use something the weekend before... Would be nice! :)

even the 00z cmc is close. rest up boys and girls . winter is about to coming storming back

I'd rather be chasing energy around than a potential threat the GFS won't let go of for many days to only fail to warm noses.

Lets play our luck with the "idea" of a potential system this far out instead.

I'm liking what I'm reading from you all! Heading to Vegas the weekend of the 11th. It was pretty cool out there as there was snow at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Pretty cool but could use something the weekend before... Would be nice! :)
sounds like a fun trip .

even the 00z cmc is close. rest up boys and girls . winter is about to coming storming back

Doc may bring the goods for someone tonight but we'll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is everyone running okay on the forum as of now? no posts issues, page problems? no last post issues?

Everything is working smoothly on my end... except one thing, I'm not getting quote notifications on Tapatalk. I have them turned on.

Normally the GFS corrects with less extreme looks that are normally warmer. The past few days the GFS keeps going more extreme and colder. This pattern will be wild if it holds.

I think the threat for overrunning setups will be high especially if those shortwaves keep diving under that western ridge. Im with Delta, possibly the best pattern in years.

Everything is working smoothly on my end... except one thing, I'm not getting quote notifications on Tapatalk. I have them turned on.

That is likely a limitation of tapatalk sadly. :(

sounds like a fun trip .
Yeah! Would definitely recommend to those who wouldn't want to visit during the Summertime. Crazy windy in our stay at Laughlin, NV. Took a day trip to the Canyon. snow was everywhere along the trip. Amazed how much snow was around the south rim. Anyways, I think one would enjoy it! Getting back to the weather here. We'll just have to keep an eye on these crazy models. We'll see something more definitive by Tuesday of next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back