• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January thread part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Board looks good. Been out the whole day, how does everything look?

cold won't be a problem . plenty of energy flying around with hints of a split flow. only a matter of time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LOL on the GFS a shortwave tries to come up from Mexico and it reaches the cold and is like "oh, nevermind".

energy everywhere on the 00z gfs
d6c78c9e47cb4e557a3d63bcd002e21d.jpg

damn nice ridging out west. placement will go back and forth but it's a great start
7d3d33b768d7cd1967289c1cb2bf592f.jpg

energy everywhere on the 00z gfs
d6c78c9e47cb4e557a3d63bcd002e21d.jpg

damn nice ridging out west. placement will go back and forth but it's a great start
7d3d33b768d7cd1967289c1cb2bf592f.jpg

Ridging out west is nice indeed, but damn sure could use some block on this side of the world - and there's nothing to suggest it'll happen - IMHO

Ridging out west is nice indeed, but damn sure could use some block on this side of the world - and there's nothing to suggest it'll happen - IMHO
We all know blocking won't happen again until 2019, we can live without it, and score A plenty!

Yeah we don't need blocking . we are use to not having blocking . just need the Ridge a little to the west . there is no shortage of shortwaves

Watch that energy coming down over the upper mid-west and down to upper Plains at 240.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

goofy is close to popping a coastal around day ten . let's all remember the suppressed system the euro had between days 8-10
d1f2f1c468d3fedac43bc48a51dee274.jpg

is everyone running okay on the forum as of now? no posts issues, page problems? no last post issues?

Yeah we don't need blocking . we are use to not having blocking . just need the Ridge a little to the west . there is no shortage of shortwaves

Don't need blocking - agree 100% - but it's nice to hold the cold in while some moisture gets involved on the back end - just thinkin' out loud here ....

Don't need blocking - agree 100% - but it's nice to hold the cold in while some moisture gets involved on the back end - just thinkin' out loud here ....

no doubt phil. Would help to slow the pattern down . good news is the pna/epo combo look to hold for a while so at least the cold will keep coming I'm waves . just need to time it up with a shortwave

Of course they do. Look at that energy.. that northern stream needs to slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back