• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January thread part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
It badly wants a low, Larry, I've seen it, you've seen it, Ga Girl has seen it...it just needs to ferment, and work it's self into to it. Get the cold air in first, so it's weaker, move the trough west a bit, and bingo. A sure thing, lol. Oh, and a high over head will help...... to keep it cold. T

HAHA! Is that ALL we need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minor details, but the times are off on posts. Ones above say 6-7 pm and were posted about 2-3 pm today

My native Chicasaw plum (that has to be 100 years old) just bloomed - never in 37 years at this house has it bloomed and then frozen again.

Good luck with winter north of here!

Minor details, but the times are off on posts. Ones above say 6-7 pm and were posted about 2-3 pm today
Yes, I set you to Eastern time for now. You can change it in your user profile.

Also, anyone else who see's the "wrong time", you can easily set it by doing the following:
While logged in, go to http://southernwx.com/community/index.php?account/
Find "Preferences"
Fix your time-zone.

I like the amount of energy in the 12z gfs just would like to see more amplitude to the western ridge

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

SD, Do you think we eventually go back to the -epo/wpo combination eventually? I heard it mentioned elsewhere it was a possibility. The +pna seems too far east for most of us imo. That seemed to work out good for at least some of us I think even though the -pna was there

SD, Do you think we eventually go back to the -epo/wpo combination eventually? I heard it mentioned elsewhere it was a possibility. The +pna seems too far east for most of us imo. That seemed to work out good for at least some of us I think even though the -pna was there
I think the -EPO will appear in the day 10+ range...I worry it will be too far west

18z gfs is Soooo close
5c2398aae345e39b1cd0405cb0668414.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

HAHA! Is that ALL we need.

Lol, well, if one participates in the above mentioned fermentation process, yea, even indulges in the same, then the indistinct, distant far away becomes clearer, and one can glean the mystery marvels of winter weather in Ga. :) T

Lol, well, if one participates in the above mentioned fermentation process, yea, even indulges in the same, then the indistinct, distant far away becomes clearer, and one can glean the mystery marvels of winter weather in Ga. :) T

LMBO!

My native Chicasaw plum (that has to be 100 years old) just bloomed - never in 37 years at this house has it bloomed and then frozen again.

Good luck with winter north of here!
Dang, man, I know you'll miss that tree! Maybe it will survive the freeze....I'm sure it has before :) T

18z GFS has basically the same look I was talking about as close, except earlier and it actually starts building moisture a bit in Texas...only for it to slam into the cold and end up just dropping south into the GOM.

Yes, I set you to Eastern time for now. You can change it in your user profile.

Also, anyone else who see's the "wrong time", you can easily set it by doing the following:
While logged in, go to http://southernwx.com/community/index.php?account/
Find "Preferences"
Fix your time-zone.
Shawn, while you are playing time lord, can you fix my avatar for me please? It has a lightening bolt now, and I got my fill of thunder and lightening last night and this morning, along with a belly full of the awful heat....I'd love some nice sleet pellets instead, lol, can you be of service, my kind sir? Thanks ever so much :) Tony

I found a random sleet on some stairs and fixed you up with it. Rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back