• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 3rd-6th, 2018 Winter Storm The ARCC/Xtreme Weather Special

Again, we shall see what the euro says soon, but if **TRENDS** keep going our way, I think the BEST we could hope for is E and C GA (maybe NGA) and points E and SE of AVL would have the best shot...**IF** we can get this all the way back.

Dr. no just started, but just in the initial frame, the ridge is a bit/smidge west off the coast of CA. Don't know if that will help, but just something I noticed in the initial

So how do you figure the snow amounts ?
Probably too early but I would guess on the western edges of the precip shield with very cold temps could be looking at more than the normal 10:1 ratios.... verbatim for us that's probably a good 6-10 event but I'm more interesting in the trends and IF they continue

vort is a little east this run, barely....but its already starting to turn (tilting for the better) hr 72...chaser wave is a bit slower

Back