• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 3rd-6th, 2018 Winter Storm The ARCC/Xtreme Weather Special

New Year’s Eve may be a sneaky threat for some of us bama folks with these trends. Very light, but interesting
GFS might be a tick better for y'all at least there is some potential
e67c07db1fdb5678e9e1b0ebd71a4492.gif

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Think im done with mid week system, give me NYE/NYD, that looks more interesting enough

It misses but the trend since 0Z is still favorable imo.
I agree, it's a touch west this run so maybe trends have halted at least. At least leaving the door cracked for a late bloomer closer to the coast
2e2b67203c7d5678d490d3268e2fe559.gif

I agree, it's a touch west this run so maybe trends have halted at least. At least leaving the door cracked for a late bloomer closer to the coast

That's why I'm giving it 3 days with today included. If the system decides to rebound and shift westward someone may come into play. Send it 200 miles west and we are all in the game.

That last run actually didn't look too good in comparison to previous suites, the wave is generally flatter and has a more evident positive tilt.

That last run actually didn't look too good in comparison to previous suites, the wave is generally flatter and has a more evident positive tilt.
Agreed it just seemed it was a touch west, nothing earth shattering at all and in fact it was a step back from the 06z which tried to go negative over Fl. Which admittedly helped no one even the coastal areas but would've been a nice trend to maybe see if it could head up the coast instead of OTS

Back