• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 3rd-6th, 2018 Winter Storm The ARCC/Xtreme Weather Special

OR, we just root for the Canadian solution. EPS seems most excited for this third wave also.
This is a great solution the wave gets sheared but leaves enough behind it separates from the main flow and bingo you have a 4-8 inch event across central nc

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The GFS is continually trying to warm everyone up as well. Why is this still the preferred model at most TV station's and certainly most of the conservative NWS offices????....SMH,,

The GFS is continually trying to warm everyone up as well. Why is this still the preferred model at most TV station's and certainly most of the conservative NWS offices????....SMH,,

Huh? We all knew the crazy cold runs were BS now the gfs is closer to other guidance which is still extremely cold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For what it is worth (not much at this point):

prbww_sn25_DAY6.gif

Yeah a garbage model is used more by forecasters than the Euro. I had a good look at the EPS and Euro just now and it keeps cooling in the LR. Looks good to me plus the multiple threats.

For what it is worth (not much at this point):

prbww_sn25_DAY6.gif
that's not bad considering with the very cold temps, that's basically 3 inches or more, at least for the northern areas. I'll take that for now. Do they have one for .10 and above? Also, what about before 6AM Monday, is there one for Sunday sunday night?

Great gefs run several members really blow up the New Years storm along the SE coast and NO it’s not the second wave
f6d979408b3c37390851fffc22afdecd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back