• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 3rd-6th, 2018 Winter Storm The ARCC/Xtreme Weather Special

Would seem like the NAM has done well with some recent past storms lately. January of this year, it warned everyone of the warm nose very well, even though a lot of people didn't pay it much attention and we all know what ended up happening with the disappointment that followed here in the Carolinas. NAM did well even at long range in early December. Maybe the NAM has some good momentum going right now lol

Yea I remember that storm really good last year didn't get anything but rain I got the warm nose and everyone in NC got snow I hope this one isn't the case again I want to see snow

Yea I remember that storm really good last year didn't get anything but rain I got the warm nose and everyone in NC got snow I hope this one isn't the case again I want to see snow
I was in Rock Hill, SC at the time and got about 8 hours of rain and sleet in the mid to low 30s...

Very similar results to last night 0z run guess we can be glad to say good thing the 6z and 18z runs run with old info

18z gfs continues it’s weakening trend . Let’s hope we can keep the energy from getting strung out

the cold to continue....
hazards_d8_14_contours.png

Dumpster fire! But it is the sucky GFS! NAM was a good look!

Gfs has the second wave that the euro and cmc have but it’s a late bloomer
2b100abfd9c1f89da7fcd4b7c3702100.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back