• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 29th-30th ARCC Slam Dunk Winter Weather Threat

Also guys you need to remember this. This is a artic airmass that is coming in. It is going to squeeze all the available moisture in the air.
Great point! I think we will need to watch how quickly the cold air gets in as well. If temps begin dropping faster than predicted we are in business. Just something to watch.

When can we expect WSW to start popping up out west? Mississippi is 36 hours away and I know 2-3 inches is WSW criteria for them.

Really nice increase on the FV3, and increase in precip on the Euro for central NC. Trends have definitely been positive today for seeing some snow here with this one.

A lot of that precipitation is going to come down as rain unfortunately as the column cools... we have a quick warmup with SW flow ahead of the front

Lol idk because for some odd reason sc is boxed in with nothing and warmer temps and plus I live closer to I-40 in nc, downslope kills y’all more @Tarheel1

Back