• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 29th-30th ARCC Slam Dunk Winter Weather Threat

I can tell you that the 00z FV3 will be quite a storm modeled for MS, AL, TN. 6 inches+ in spots.

What time period, my map is slow

I didn't even look at the stamps tbh. 150 hr + but not "lala land". 28-30th abouts. You'll be pleased with the snow maps in a little while, barring there being some warm nose anomaly I didn't see.. pretty cold heights.

Right at 6 days. So its close to being in a good readable frame for the models. We hope. Fingers cross. I will try to stay up for the euro to see what it brings.
FV3/Euro/Even Icon has so much more moisture to work with than gfs. Gfs has been known to lack on that mosture department and strengthen in time

Right at 6 days. So its close to being in a good readable frame for the models. We hope. Fingers cross. I will try to stay up for the euro to see what it brings.
Yeah that's not long at all, very strong signal for this one. Let's keep this under 5 days lol.

Huh??
Based off noaa website.

It should be nice even for north/central Miss and Alabama, north Georgia, northern South Carolina and most of North Carolina.
He's talking about gfs run lol

Back