• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2021 - Joyless January

Trying to learn here what is the last picture mean

That’s an ensemble pressure density map. So since there are 30 members, depending on how close each piece of low pressure is to each other, the higher the shade of green/orange. The little numbers are low locations. Red is lows, Blue is high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to know who’s butt to kick for this way BN temps across the upstate. The past 5-6 years I have been able to assemble toys. I’m freezing my balls off just carrying trash to the curb. The one wanting these temps, I have one thing to say to you. Have you even been outside yet???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep and I LOVE it! Bout time too! Now if we can just get some stinking S N O W!

Few members starting to show a coastal storm, and many others are close but to suppressed View attachment 60311View attachment 60312
I hate Miller B’s with the burning passion of a thousand suns. I don’t think it has to do with my location or the fact that the coastal low transfer has ripped my heart out time after time. I think I’m pretty objective here. ?

I hate Miller B’s with the burning passion of a thousand suns. I don’t think it has to do with my location or the fact that the coastal low transfer has ripped my heart out time after time. I think I’m pretty objective here. ?
Someone’s been burned one too many times ?

Back