• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2021 - Joyless January

You guys keep freaking out, I don’t see anything wrong with this pattern, as long as we can get some shorter wavelengths into the pattern, we can score with an event. Nobody posted this, but this was the CMC last night.
View attachment 60228
View attachment 60229
Why are these events always at the tail end of the models? Can't we at least get there at D8 or something so we can run it forward a couple more frames?!

I want to know who’s butt to kick for this way BN temps across the upstate. The past 5-6 years I have been able to assemble toys. I’m freezing my balls off just carrying trash to the curb. The one wanting these temps, I have one thing to say to you. Have you even been outside yet???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This pattern favors transient periods of warmth and cold overall it’ll end up seasonable and I don’t see anything yet to change my thinking on that.
Exactly....nothing is going to "stick" around for long...warm or cold. Just have to time the cold with moisture, which is ALWAYS tough in the SE

2cb942e1fbe82716a4619adf7783e4e9.jpg

8801f8f1c1aef75f26d3a39359df7d6d.jpg

This has been consistently appearing on the euro/CMC with some sort of southern/suppressed wave yet there’s still complaining, lol, I know we live in the SE and it’s far out but that’s a good look

As long as we don’t lose the euro we are good. #ForNow

Exactly....nothing is going to "stick" around for long...warm or cold. Just have to time the cold with moisture, which is ALWAYS tough in the SE
Yep as long as that big block sits over Greenland there isn’t going to be much in the way of an extended warm up or southeast ridge anytime soon, quite the opposite actually.

Back