• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2021 - Joyless January

It’s eerily similar.. that was one of my favorite storms that happened in the day time.. the old TWC radar map was picturesque Miller-A nut material ?

Same here. We only had three inches in Cleburne county, however it broke a eight year drought of anything more than an inch.

Omgg, I’m chasing the first one up to my dads mountain house in cashiers and depending on how this one still looks Saturday, we may just stay up there for round 2... this is beautiful
Epic pattern for sure, crazy part is, the EPS is hinting at another system after the second one....
absolutely insane 764A578E-6B42-473F-9C83-CBA5FF3639A6.pngE629846F-222F-48F1-B54A-0EA17F1D962C.png55900087-644E-4A26-810D-E29E560742B9.png

The annoying thing is how straight the 850mb 0C line is Paralleling I-85 to myfrotho’s hairline ? dec 2017 flashbacks.. on another note, with the PNA continuing to build we may be able to play with the TPV some if not some wonderful cold air with persistent -NAO, I’m really memorized thinking how many Miller-A systems and eventually overrunning scenarios towards the end of the favorable period that we may be dealing with! Edit: tipsy grammar

Yeah arguably the best looking EPS run yet. The middle of the Jan 15-25 window I've been talking about looks absolutely primed.

View attachment 62906
Thats not too bad.. But lose that blocking end of Jan and that could get real ugly. I wanted to see that Pac improve but a ridge building just south of the Aleutians is not what I had in mind. You can already see the SER creeping back in. The NAO is all that is saving us. Lose that its lights out. I really hope we can reel something in the next 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Back