• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2021 - Joyless January

Yeah didn’t someone say the GFS has a 2m Temp warm bias.. like the 540dm line and 850 0C line is well south of my home.. with SFC low near Tampa latitude which is prime latitude for KATL winter storms..

COD looks a lot more realistic with the precip types, though it still shows rain in the eastern parts of N GA.

GFSSE_prec_ptype_150.png

I love the Miller A pinwheel action but I need entrenched cold otherwise it’s just another rain maker. And god knows we’ve had plenty of those over the last 12 months.

If we get some snow on the ground over the mountains and/or NC from the storm a few days prior that's a game changer in this regard imo

COD looks a lot more realistic with the precip types, though it still shows rain in the eastern parts of N GA.

View attachment 62823
Lmao yeah like you I live in conyers currently.. I’m so sick of being south of I-85 these past couple of years.. even looking at medium to long range modeling predicting R/S hovering 85 gives me a horrible feeling in my stomach especially after the Dec 2017 disaster

Last edited:
Back