• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2021 - Joyless January

Just because the GFS didn’t have snow all the way down in the upstate, with that track and the strength of HP funneling into the CAD areas, I definitely think that would be a classic snow storm from NE Georgia, through the upstate, into the Piedmont.
What about for Atlanta ?

I’ll be honest i dont know why People (especially my NC peeps) (sorry the rest of the SE ?) aren’t going a little more bananzas right now.. we are getting growing support for some sort of winter storm .. and what do you know as we are getting closer to the event it looks like the upper level low is over performing and bringing in more cold air .. little more cold air means a lotta more snow .. I see a thread in our future

Just because the GFS didn’t have snow all the way down in the upstate, with that track and the strength of HP funneling into the CAD areas, I definitely think that would be a classic snow storm from NE Georgia, through the upstate, into the Piedmont.
I hope so we haven’t had a good around here in a while and we are due

I’ll be honest i dont know why People (especially my NC peeps) (sorry the rest of the SE ?) aren’t going a little more bananzas right now.. we are getting growing support for some sort of winter storm .. and what do you know as we are getting closer to the event it looks like the upper level low is over performing and bringing in more cold air .. little more cold air means a lotta more snow .. I see a thread in our future
...daytripper....

Fairly stout warm nose for clt per the soundings. Time for that HP to trend better though. Cautiously optimistic.

Back