• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2020 - Operation Thaw Alaska

I believe this is that system now and the low placement is much better than the 18z run. However temps are an issue this run being in the mid 40’s to mid 50’s
View attachment 31775
That 540 line continues to creep closer and closer to the south .. absolutely crazy things seem to be going .. our way as of right now ... interesting pattern we’re heading into with ample energy

I’d truly love to be on this band wagon however it’s a little too early for me. I’m still recovering after what seemed to be like a promised blizzard a few weeks ago that turned out to be quite the opposite, on the bright side I am enjoying the seasonable temperatures! Let’s hope for the best! ❄️

This is a mess I honestly can’t explain rn View attachment 31779
I know right! I was taking glances at the surface and I could tell that the 500mb was a mess. Something with great significance can happen with those three pieces of energy. Hopefully the models will have a better handle on things within 2-3 days for that time window... watch for those trends and consistancy!

Totals aren’t bad. Wake county cutoff in laughable.
c1feb1bd35d220488cb96dfc4347f698.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back