• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 14-16th storm potential.

Yea I think our only hope in western Georgia is the 2nd wave of precipitation that will get here Monday night.
Two prayers

1. The moisture is underforecasted and it comes in heavier

and then if so

2. Haha then its either warm for just rain or its colder then expected in all layers and get snow no one wants any measurable freezing rain.

43 here at 8. Be interesting to see if it goes up or down as moisture gets close. FFC has me in an advisory, so it might get some pellets even here. I'd love to see some sleet. Always love a chance be be right on the edge, lol. Often that's all that most of Ga gets.....a chance to be on the edge of having something. Usually to watch Tenn and NC cheering. But now Ala is in the game, so good on them.

43 here at 8. Be interesting to see if it goes up or down as moisture gets close. FFC has me in an advisory, so it might get some pellets even here. I'd love to see some sleet. Always love a chance be be right on the edge, lol. Often that's all that most of Ga gets.....a chance to be on the edge of having something. Usually to watch Tenn and NC cheering. But now Ala is in the game, so good on them.
Are you sure there is an advisory south of Atlanta ? I thought it was only north and west of Atlanta.

41.4 here and dropping fast. Wet bulb is 39 so not really cold enough for anything.

Back