• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 14-16th storm potential.

going to sounds really greedy

but i actually think there's a lot of room for improvement on the gfs. so far the trend hasn't stopped.

cmc i think is eating rocks. i don't think it digs the trough far enough and i think is fair to call an outlier

(also on the ukmet i've only ever viewed it from pivotal and members posting paysites that spit out weather maps that look like they were used in WWII. don't think it's out yet)

canadian ensemble chance of at least an inch
1705838400-snrk1jnzhP0.png

That was good. Need a cigarette now and i dont smoke. Anyway, it can get better, a lot. And it can also head other direction. Fine line, jury is still out.
How much better could it get? I feel like it probably took everything it had to get to that point lol.

How much better could it get? I feel like it probably took everything it had to get to that point lol.
We are all on the line,barely inside line,just outside the line. Gonna see a lot of wobbeling all ops, ens, short range models for another day or 2. That 0Z gfs run I had 4-5, but less than hour drive due east was zilch. You notice the clown maps all have v shapes off to the NE. This shows you that they are all seeing a storm, forming, deepening. Just depends on timing, when,where it starts,track etc. 25 to 50 miles one way or the other, even with our block, NE features,changes everything a lot for your backyard.

Back