• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 14-16th storm potential.

Commanders new GM Adam Peters landing in the snow at Dulles. He will be announced tomorrow i believe. I know its a sports story but yeah everyone relates to the snow!

I post these with skepticism because there has been marginal movement on the cold to the west with the exception of southern Mississippi and Alabama. One would be led to believe there is a wave somewhere down there that has to trek NE, then the cold will follow. @Arcc @accu35

1705376371246.png

Most of the “zR” in northern Alabama is actually sleet. Don’t know if that will be the case to the south. Started as ZR though

WHERE DOES ONE GET THIS.. IS IT A PAID OPTION??

Yes on pivotal. It’s 100% worth it you get soundings on the euro/Uk/cmc, all the ------ wrf sisters and more features for only 9.99, cheaper than most other things. Really good bar for comparing and trends as well. I’d say get it

It’s 38 here with a stiff NNE breeze. It’s 3 degrees colder 15 minutes to my east and is heading this way. That HRRR warm 2M bias is rearing its ugly head. Makes things somewhat interesting for some freezing drizzle or maybe some light ZR potential if we keep this temp drop going

Back