• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 14-16th storm potential.

Either that, or they totally ignore all the models y’all have posted here.. the rap model really hands it to us and I thought it was a good short term model.. isn’t the rap a version of the eta? Or am I confusing that with the NAM?
When you don't know what's coming, then point out I 20, and say, "beyond here be monsters", lol. I can't begin to count how many times I've been walking around in "north of I 20" stuff since I've been down here, lol. Still only 44 here. With occasional passing patches of virga. Still have some patchy stars.

How likely is this to happen? I don’t understand why they are not forecasting these totals.. I live in north Dallas county and work in east montgomery so I am trying to get a picture of what to expect or if I should just call in tomorrow.
NO CLUE AS IM NO METEROLIGIST BUT I WOULD SAY IT DOES HAVE A GOOD CHANCE TO VERIFY. JP DICE SAYS THERE IS MORE PRECIP FORMING TO THE SW IN MISSISSIPPI AND THE COLD IS HERE

NO CLUE AS IM NO METEROLIGIST BUT I WOULD SAY IT DOES HAVE A GOOD CHANCE TO VERIFY. JP DICE SAYS THERE IS MORE PRECIP FORMING TO THE SW IN MISSISSIPPI AND THE COLD IS HERE
I would think so too since the models are this consistent and we are only hours from the event. I’m just hung up on the fact it’s not being forecasted. If it verifys then it is going to be a MESS.

I would think so too since the models are this consistent and we are only hours from the event. I’m just hung up on the fact it’s not being forecasted. If it verifys then it is going to be a MESS.
IF ANY OF THOSE MODELS WERRE TO VERIFY IT WOULD ABSOLUTELY BE A MESS.. AND IT WOULD COMPLETLY CATCH FOLKS OFF GUARD

MOBILE NWS IS REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT THE POSSIBLITY OF A FLASH FREEZE DOWN THERE WITH THE STANDING WATER FROM EARLIER RAINS

Back