• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 2-4 2022 Winter Weather Event/Obs

It is absolutely monsooning out right now a little gusty .. worried about that sting her cause we’ve already had almost 2 inches now and it’s piling up fast

Flash flood warning alert on my phone might have startled me more than the monsoon going on outside at the moment. Haven’t had rain like this in a long time.

Pigeon forge gatlinburg area looks like they got a lot according to Cam. I’m not there I’m stuck going work today. If it wasn’t for work I would have chased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like all sleet now in Roanoke

Just had some louddddd thunder

Pigeon forge gatlinburg area looks like they got a lot according to Cam. I’m not there I’m stuck going work today. If it wasn’t for work I would have chased

I was planning on it then the high wind warnings changed my mind. A lot of trees down here this morning and imagine up near the state line is pretty bad.

Haven’t seen a ton of wind but there have been gusts .. waiting for that upper low to get closer … holy cow though the rain is just something I haven’t seen in so long and there’s so many spotter reports of wind damage out west so I’m hunkering down look at this loaded image 4EBE51D4-04A0-4DB0-888D-7214EA6DEEF5.png

I was planning on it then the high wind warnings changed my mind. A lot of trees down here this morning and imagine up near the state line is pretty bad.

Yeah should be a interesting day today. I work for city of Easley. I do trash pickup wouldn’t be surprised if it’s tree cleanup.

Really loud sleet all of the sudden. Gotta be close

While it’s probably totally wiring. The RAP has been improving for snowfall tremendously in my area

Back