• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 2-4 2022 Winter Weather Event/Obs

Think the heaviest stuff has moved through here. that was fun! Vehicles and roofs have a dusting on them. Still have one more solid band that will probably come through in 20 min and then im off to sleep. 730 will be here way too soon :(
That was very fun. Was ripping fatties for about 30 minutes and I caught it just in time to get some pics and videos. Temps down to 34 now but still mostly rain and sleet

I got to between Ball Ground and Jasper on 515 and the wind combined with snow on the highway made it really bad, I may take a non divided highway just so I have more Places to turn around if needed be. Currently at a gas station in Ball Ground, temp 32 just light precip

What an incredible storm system. Winds have been gusting over 50 mph the last hour. Lots of lightning. 5-7” inch rain rates with this band.

1801191031ff662ffe7275e190bc6a3c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a dusting on the deck of sleet snd snow, temps and precip moving out kept it from being anything more than .25” of slush.

What an incredible storm system. Winds have been gusting over 50 mph the last hour. Lots of lightning. 5-7” inch rain rates with this band.

1801191031ff662ffe7275e190bc6a3c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My mioisture transport?I appreciate it

Really strong wind gusts coming out the NE, can hear a roar at times

Back