• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 2-4 2022 Winter Weather Event/Obs

HRRR looks slightly less amped/a tick south

Those of us in central and eastern NC gotta hope it trends back closer to what we saw yesterday afternoon if we want to see more than some token flakes at the end....less amped and the low tracking ILM to Lookout would be nice to see this run....

Those of us in central and eastern NC gotta hope it trends back closer to what we saw yesterday afternoon if we want to see more than some token flakes at the end....less amped and the low tracking ILM to Lookout would be nice to see this run....
I’m liking where I’m sitting right now with the deformation band .. looks absolutely gorgeous on the HRRR

Dig you pig!!??. Someone had to say it! Hoping a south trend helps me get in the game even if just a few flurries… so what does this new hrrr actually mean? Draw in more cold air? Warm air? Precip placement?
Basically what arc said, not much of a change, makes a bigger impact east of the mountains

Back