• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 15-16 Winter Storm Discussion & Obs

View attachment 104610Y'all can take what this model says into consideration but this thing is pure hot garbage. There's a reason GSP isn't looking at it.
Yep I know this sounds like wishcasting but I honestly believe the Euro wins out as far as globals go on this one. It has been the most consistent IMO

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

If somehow we could get the ULL to dig deeper and transfer the low quicker it would definitely help North AL and GA to get a decent thump.
The nam seems to be favoring this a bit it seems. Which I hope is the case

I mean the GFS ends up with this lol. I’m perfectly fine having small eastern adjustments as we get our wave onshore tomorrow.
1642025850300.png

It’s the GFS alone now.

GFS (amped)

Vs

Euro, CMC, Icon, and you mise well say the NAM cause we knew where that was heading. (Less amped, colder)
Yeah, It will be interesting to see how the models play out with the snow south of I-40. The GFS is the only one that is real bearish over the upstate and north GA.

Back