• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

The 552dm height is in northern AL on the mean. Wow.

gfs-ens_z500a_nhem_64.png

Lol we are still days away from figuring out if the 20th-25th is even a real window. Right now it appears that way but it’s just noise at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least that noise is some AC/DC and not nails on a chalkboard for a change

Friends don’t let friends see e12 . Good thing I hate everyone !!!
8461ddba4e39577cb8550b4500c216a4.jpg

Alright i went downstairs and put my winter weather battle gear on things got real in here time to hunt down a repeat of Early 17' December snow again for my area, seriously though this cold polar V coming down is what the SE been looking for with th activt Gulf

Mets are saying after this slp moves out will have a nice moderating trend with temps getting back close to 60 here in the triangle area of nc

Dropping this bad boy off from the FV3 in fantasy land:

View attachment 10693

Looks like a good one, doesn't it? IF this ends up coming true, I'll end up chasing it (probably just going to Lafayette).

Watch it actually happen while I am out of town in Cali 23-29th lol. That’s a pretty looking storm though for sure.

Good grief these op runs keep getting colder and colder . By the end of the weekend they will be inside day ten
bb87c57f66fd67cb1880ff0405adcb5f.jpg
d688329d8a26d889d9652ddc90a7e417.jpg

Back