• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

Let's keep the trends going. The cold seems to just not quite get totally in the SE fully. -3-4 for normal? Maybe it's too far out and it's spread thin in the ensembles, but it doesn't seem to be impressive cold on the GEFS, even with a cold bias. Seems like it wants to mostly stay bottled up in Canada.

View attachment 10461
Remember for snow in Deep South we don’t want it to be too cold cause that lead to major suppression if it’s too cold.

30e1ae7ed601caa502deaed7b477c04a.jpg
4f8f5adb1af6cefc8efffdf3e1931f17.jpg
cf4e7100d39c12acf7575dcdc47ac25c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we can’t win with that pattern, we’re not winning this winter

I just have this gut feeling that a lot of this board is going to get hit with a big snowstorm before mid February. Not a mixed bag either. Widespread 3-6” with 10-12” lollipops. Well, it’s either a gut feeling or that Long John Silvers I ate for Lunch

No big freeze or anything on the southern-most horizon, but Yes, Virginia, there is still a Santa Clause ... :)

610temp.new.gif

sfc_count_sup814_temp.gif

I just have this gut feeling that a lot of this board is going to get hit with a big snowstorm before mid February. Not a mixed bag either. Widespread 3-6” with 10-12” lollipops. Well, it’s either a gut feeling or that Long John Silvers I ate for Lunch

Maybe we can get a storm like January 2011, as close to as boardwide as you can get. Wouldn't mind one like it either if it ended up a lot like it.

I’m starting to get really excited. We are starting to get consistent winter mischief in that 19-25th timeframe. I hope it will continue and that many of us in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee, can get on board for the winter. My patience has been running thin, but we are heading into a great time of the winter for our chances!

Back