• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

GEPS and EPS
5a01f8fc11721843d3caa4d33123eb77.jpg
7934aef9960a856197ca75cc1a1019a8.jpg
a40cea5cceae91f08310bbd05c6d99ed.jpg
9ffe6188df4f46ba8696451bf2fdf0d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the EPS update! Looks better with the ridging long range....

Thank you for the EPS update! Looks better with the ridging long range....

Will be interesting to see which way the gefs goes over the next few days and to see if the eps holds this similar look and moves it forward. The eps has been all over the place lately which is why I’m not a 100 percent believer yet.

Seeing the GEPS with that look is encouraging as it’s the second highest scoring ensemble set.

Still lots of questions as we are all on pins an needles lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if we're going to get rain, snow, sleet, or freezing rain with this weekend's storm. But maybe the most important thing from it is it seems to be kick-starting the pattern change and more threats will be on the way the rest of the month.

Not sure if we're going to get rain, snow, sleet, or freezing rain with this weekend's storm. But maybe the most important thing from it is it seems to be kick-starting the pattern change and more threats will be on the way the rest of the month.
That's what I'm wondering as well. Hopefully by the end of the month we get a deep cold air mass with a new threat so most of the board gets in on some action.

Added, to this the 12Z GEFs coming in colder heading toward that period. Duckies getting ln s row nicely.

Next shot may be around January 20 give or take. It's been showing up on the GEFS for a bit. Way out there, but may be the same issues. See if we can get the highs to press down and strengthen. No 50/50 low.

1547056364107.png

edit: storm ninja'd me...lol.

Back