• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

I can’t imagine there being any real concern over a 46 day snowfall map. The take-away is to be happy it thinks the pattern will support snow at all. The rest will work itself out.

... all the whinin' ... o_O ... if there were even a thought of 1" south of most, even just a thought, they'd ban an old Curmudgeon for a posting a continuos rampage of :):):):):):p:p:p:p:p:po_Oo_O:p:p:p:p:p:p;););););):D:D:D:D:D:D;););):):):)

I can’t imagine there being any real concern over a 46 day snowfall map. The take-away is to be happy it thinks the pattern will support snow at all. The rest will work itself out.

Yep. These things essentially follow climo, and are sometimes helpful when determining a pattern change, but that’s it. I don’t take the mean seriously at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc has a massive ridge going up starting D7 tho.

Wow.

ecmwf_z500a_nhem_11.png

They way things look now I’d say the SE may be tracking another winter storm towards the end of the month. Especially if the Euro is right at hr. 240 (not that it’s been all that consistent ). Nice +PNA going up.
4df0229e7a49a647fd906f713a05b4e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back