• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

lol walking around NYC earlier I thought I saw a snowflake but couldn't find anymore when I looked up :rolleyes:

Then its going to warmup and rain just like it does in Texas :p
'ceptin' you have food and fun those "guize" never will ... ;)

According to the Euro 46 day snowfall map thru Feb 22, pretty much no snow in most of GA, SC, and much of NC. Might have to wait until March.

According to the Euro 46 day snowfall map thru Feb 22, pretty much no snow in most of GA, SC, and much of NC. Might have to wait until March.

Where are you seeing that? You may be looking at the control... Raleigh has 4” for the mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you seeing that? You may be looking at the control... Raleigh has 4” for the mean

I saw it on the other board. It was the Euro Control. Is the Euro Control not very accurate ?

I saw it on the other board
Did it look like this?
78b34d29cccd8f16eb29b367194cc72c.jpg

Closer look it’s 2 not 4. 3 for MBY. Those maps aren’t gospel so I wouldn’t worry. I would still take 2in.

2 is better than nothing. I am probably being greedy. I wanna see 6"+ for ATL. Of course i dont live in GA anymore, but i still root for my GA folks :)

What map are you looking at ? The map Jon posted does not look good for ATL. Maybe 2". Where did you see 4?
I can’t imagine there being any real concern over a 46 day snowfall map. The take-away is to be happy it thinks the pattern will support snow at all. The rest will work itself out.

Back