• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

Also this different gfs look. I think it will help us on down the road with maybe another threat. We will know here in a few mins.

Gfs is showing rain in area that I believe would be snow. Temps support it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe we will have a threat for area north of I-20. Just wish there was a little more cold air to the north. This run had a little more cold air to work with. Still 7-8 days out. Let’s reel it in guys!!!!

Who’s gonna kill the crow for ARCC next weekend ? Asking for a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it snows with that look, Ill try to shoot one. I can hit a deer in the heart with my 30/30 at 100 yards with iron sights. Of course there wont be anything left to cook. I cant hit anything with my .22.

Nice consistency on models for that possible event next weekend, especially for western nc, models continue to show a light snow event now, ofc it's pretty much I-85 as the r/s line which happens often

I believe we will have a threat for area north of I-20. Just wish there was a little more cold air to the north. This run had a little more cold air to work with. Still 7-8 days out. Let’s reel it in guys!!!!
CMC is better because that northern wave is able to dive in and bring cold air with it. GFS is improving but it doesn’t dive enough and is essentially a lakes low killing our cold air transport. I know y’all hate hearing this but we need her to dig!

Good grief there’s a lot to watch in the next 280 hours. We went from doom and gloom to this. And when/if the pattern finally does go full tilt I can’t imagine what that’s going to open up especially with the STJ throwing bowling balls at us every other day

fv3p_asnow_eus_41.png
Finishing touch

Good grief there’s a lot to watch in the next 280 hours. We went from doom and gloom to this. And when/if the pattern finally does go full tilt I can’t imagine what that’s going to open up especially with the STJ throwing bowling balls at us every other day
You never know what can happen when it comes to weather.

Back