• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

12z CFS at 744hrs says no need.
301069dd39537afbf2c6e44ef381f35d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Wake County bifurcation. Lock it up!

Fv3 still has that novelty looks like next Saturday. Temps are a lock for mountains marginal outside mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FV3 continues to have energy remain together as it comes ashore S California next weekend and stay south as it moves across the South. 850s colder this run than 12z out ahead. Right now looks like it's the only model showing a possible 2nd threat day 9-10 time frame so take fwiw.fv3p_z500_vort_us_28.pngfv3p_z500_vort_us_36.pngfv3p_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_35.pngfv3p_T850_us_37.png

Attachments

• fv3p_T850_us_36.png
    fv3p_T850_us_36.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 25
FV3 continues to have energy remain together as it comes ashore S California next weekend and stay south as it moves across the South. 850s colder this run than 12z out ahead. Right now looks like it's the only model showing a possible 2nd threat day 9-10 time frame so take fwiw.View attachment 10053View attachment 10055View attachment 10054View attachment 10052

Unfortunately it got suppressed this run. Guess it’s to cold i don’t know. Hopefully it be back on future runs

It's not to cold, there's high pressure/An slp all around it which is actually a good look at this timeframe, plus looks like a weak eb -nao may be in place at that time, also soi will probably be good(negative) at that timeframe, something to watch but I'm more interested in that first wave

It's not to cold, there's high pressure all around it which is actually a good look at this timeframe, plus looks like a weak eb -nao may be in place at that time, also soi will probably be good(negative) at that timeframe, something to watch but I'm more interested in that first wave

I like that first wave to and it’s 7 days out.

I really think things will get interesting again starting next weekend. We now have some runs showing a small storm next weekend. And folks have been talking about the 15th onward for a while, and now we have a model run showing a storm on the 15th. I know it is 10 days out and the Canadian, but you have to get some fantasy snow on the models first before you get the real thing.

Canadian holds serve for next weekend Ill call it a winter lol. Probably should have done that back in December.

0z ICON brings a good amount of snow for AR, northern MS, TN, KY, western NC, and the mid Atlantic.

Yea the drums are beating louder for a legit threat to chase no denying. Just because you have a storm to chase doesnt mean your back yard will score, but it beats the pants off talking , reading endlessly about LR patterns and whether we need sunscreen or the umbrella before heading out.

Back