• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin January 2023

@Webberweather53 should I take that 300 hour control run and run with it?

This bit of writing is kind of poor. Talks about I95 area then immediately segues into Oklahoma Texas?

The rightward shift in this path forecast in recent model runs is irksome. But for now I see this as a rain and thunder event for Interstate 95 communities and a rain/ice/snow change along and 150 miles to the left of the track. That could put parts of TX/OK into the Midwest and lower Great Lakes in some frozen precipitation.

1674572400-s8KtCCxdWWQ.png

Atlantic looks a lot better but sheesh that's a severe event waiting to happen

1675058400-iDqa5ctBXMg.png

Part 2 of the severe that gets killed by CAD again. The deep south through southern Georgia, then along and south of I20 and along and east of 95 through the carolinas would be in the cross hairs for both of these potentials.

1675058400-iDqa5ctBXMg.png

Part 2 of the severe that gets killed by CAD again. The deep south through southern Georgia, then along and south of I20 and along and east of 95 through the carolinas would be in the cross hairs for both of these potentials.
Are we looking at a severe weather threat instead of a winter weather threat?

Back