• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Sally Inland Effects

Thats a monster line of storms on the 3k
Yeah if the 3km/12km was right, if definitely expect a few tornadoes in there along with damaging winds, here’s a sounding ahead that line... things would definitely spin for sure 6AC2C954-7A1A-4D38-82C6-FFF239D997F3.png

Worth noting to that the NAMs have ticked north a bit with that boundary, it’s getting close to CLT

Worth noting to that the NAMs have ticked north a bit with that boundary, it’s getting close to CLT

Well regardless of us getting some nasty storms, we can pretty much guarantee that Charlotte will have some significant flooding issues. Especially being that close to the boundary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well regardless of us getting some nasty storms, we can pretty much guarantee that Charlotte will have some significant flooding issues. Especially being that close to the boundary.

Same I feel like CLT is far enough NW that severe won't be that much of an issue at all compared to the flooding.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Same I feel like CLT is far enough NW that severe won't be that much of an issue at all compared to the flooding.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Though it wouldn’t shock me to see a rouge severe storm or 2 making their way somewhere in the area. But flooding yes. If I lived on a river bank, I’d be investing in some sandbags, at the very least.

Agreed. Though it wouldn’t shock me to see a rouge severe storm or 2 making their way somewhere in the area. But flooding yes. If I lived on a river bank, I’d be investing in some sandbags, at the very least. And a really messing Friday commute!

Back