• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Sally Inland Effects

b340a7d9b27b330edd9d6e418b8a418d.jpg

I don’t think Euro or GFS has went south yet....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jonesville gets fringed, they only get 4-6”??

4-6” with locally 8” totals along 85 from NE Georgia through the upstate and into Charlotte look to be a good bet at this point. Combination of a front plus a slow moving tropical system just tells you we’re going to get those high end totals.

Wow, that run has under half an inch here. GFS and Euro sure have caved to the NAM the last 24 hours. Last night it was 6-8 inches and now here we are. Saw this coming from a mile away.

I don't think it caved, its just adjusting to a slower system and a trajectory of further east.

Wow BHam went for 6-8in to maybe .5in.

The eastward trend never fails. Let’s try to remember this going into winter. Lol.

Meant to add we normally deal with the NW trend. So, I misspoke. But let’s hope this a good view into winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No change from me. I’m thinking very little rains. But sure gonna rain further south around Georgia. I’m thinking 1” here I think is possible with less further north into the blue ridge of Virginia.

Back