• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Ida

I can’t imagine how hard it would be to re-establish potable water in a situation like this. A single lightning strike can keep a crew of three or four busy for a day. But here you are talking about major infrastructure damage much less sanitizing what is usable.

Maybe it’s just me but personally if I were in a life threatening situation I’d be preserving my phone battery rather than fighting Twitter trolls. Priorities I guess ??‍♂️

If it's who I heard it is he's a well known joke in the chaser community

Anyway the eye may be filling but I can't believe how good it still looksfba28e0a-1b62-47be-b875-590e0b4a3e2f.jpeg

No respect at all for some of the lesser known storm chasers who are tying up emergency services in a pandemic. DONT SAVE THEM IMO ONLY. There will be a growing social media list of who to unfollow shortly and I hope it gets shared by those who are qualified @JoshMorgerman @Webberweather53 Not to mention it will sent to major media networks to refrain from using their material. Sickening
Not the time for this...

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

If it's who I heard it is he's a well known joke in the chaser community
I truly hope whoever it is writing those tweets are clear of any danger, but the tweets do not read as someone who wrote them in an emergency.

Anyways anything that can go wrong for New Orleans looks to be doing so (ie last minute northward wiggle, complete loss of power, angle of approach, Etc)

I truly hope whoever it is writing those tweets are clear of any danger, but the tweets do not read as someone who wrote them in an emergency.

Anyways anything that can go wrong for New Orleans looks to be doing so (ie last minute northward wiggle, complete loss of power, angle of approach, Etc)

The way canes are rolling in now it's only a matter of time before they take a direct hit from the SE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back