• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Ida

I’m sorry to keep carrying this on and like I stated previously I truly hope he/she is in a safe situation, but I do not know any sane person that would use the last of their battery to use Twitter and state you are in a dangerous situation, yet not provide any context or location that would render aid to first responders.

I’m sorry to keep carrying this on and like I stated previously I truly hope he/she is in a safe situation, but I do not know any sane person that would use the last of their battery to use Twitter and state you are in a dangerous situation, yet not provide any context or location that would render aid to first responders.
If they are caught lying, then jail time. Many are risking their life to help.

Does anybody have insight into the “possible” reports of levee failure? Something tells me it’s not credible.
DUH. If it was true everyone would receive immediate alert from the weather channel app on their phone for those who have it downloaded. Fake news.

Back