• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Ian

I havent seen any confirmation of hundreds of deaths in Lee county.
Only that I have seen news of was Governor D. in news conference this morning stating two deaths but not confirmed as storm related deaths.
I do find it a bit strange that no reports have been stated on any news as of yet.

Only that I have seen news of was Governor D. in news conference this morning stating two deaths but not confirmed as storm related deaths.
I do find it a bit strange that no reports have been stated on any news as of yet.
I heard of 1 indirect death of a man that slipped and fell into a canal and drowned.

Code:
 ----- Current Analysis ----- 
     Date :  29 SEP 2022    Time :   183020 UTC
      Lat :   29:07:54 N     Lon :   80:08:41 W

Currently watching Ian and his longitude. He's very slowly been on the 80 line for a while now. The further West he stays, the closer to CHS or even South he will approach. If he starts to dance into the 70's then the further North deal will probably win out.

He is currently Lon : 80:07:30 W so very slowly working away from 80 per last satellite estimation

HMON is already too far west from it's 12z track forecast

Possible upgrade back to Hurricane Ian at 5pm (Tropicaltidbits lists Ian as a hurricane on satellite imagery).
I'm confused at what exactly you are referencing

202209L.png

Back