• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Dorian

I kinda think this run is about to reenter the GOM briefly...

and I was wrong. Just heads up the peninsula now, but this definitely did not bring clarity. Now time to see what the damage is storm wise for this run.

Tracking due west at 90hr, landfall will be around Jupiter. S/W flatter. This run may see the gulf.

THAT IS WHERE MY MOTHER LIVES JUPITER. WHEN CAN I DEPENP ON A MODEL(S). I MAY NEED TO GO AND GET HER SOON. WHEN IS A GOOD TIME TO DEPEND ON THE MODELS. THANK YOU!!!

00Z Almost ends up at the exact same place at hour 144 as 18Z just a tad SW and now moving North.

Last edited:
00z GFS Legacy not terribly far off from the 12z Euro tracking around the Eastern FL Coast.

THAT IS WHERE MY MOTHER LIVES JUPITER. WHEN CAN I DEPENP ON A MODEL(S). I MAY NEED TO GO AND GET HER SOON. WHEN IS A GOOD TIME TO DEPEND ON THE MODELS. THANK YOU!!!

I think you can assume with a pretty good degree of certainty that the area will be impacted. That said how much wont be known until a few hours before landfall. Unless it grows you can probably assume a hurricane as compact as Michael.

IF this is a possible solution, hopefully the recurve corrects even further south and at least means that there isn't huge impact across the southeast.

Back