• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Dorian

One time warning only - this is a serious thread and sure there will be a little banter from time to time, we're all guilty. But it's not going to turn into a hurricane whamby 2.0 thread. We've picked up a good number of new members over the last several days and I'm sure primarily so they could get some good analysis on Dorian, think before you post please and if it's banter, use one of the banter threads. Too much going on to for us to move a bunch of post so in here they will get deleted. Thank you and if you have complaints..... too bad. :cool:
My bad ... will behave ... ;)

I live basically on Fernandina Beach. this latest run makes me feel like it wont be here after Dorian comes through.

One time warning only - this is a serious thread and sure there will be a little banter from time to time, we're all guilty. But it's not going to turn into a hurricane whamby 2.0 thread. We've picked up a good number of new members over the last several days and I'm sure primarily so they could get some good analysis on Dorian, think before you post please and if it's banter, use one of the banter threads. Too much going on too for us to move a bunch of post so in here they will get deleted. Thank you and if you have complaints..... too bad. :cool:
Well stated. :)

Early 12Z EPS maps suggest it will likely be similar to the 6Z version with many sharp recurvers along with a good number of FL hits/skims that then turn north. Likely won't be that many crossing to the Gulf.

Again, with quicker weakening of w-ar. Surprised it was further south than 0z, had it not it might have missed Florida and hit GA/SC.

EuroTrend.gif

Early 12Z EPS maps suggest it will likely be similar to the 6Z version with many sharp recurvers along with a good number of FL hits/skims that then turn north. Likely won't be that many crossing to the Gulf.

Confirmed. The 12Z EPS mean is mirroring the 12Z operational. It is somewhat similar to the 6Z EPS.

I roughly estimate that 28-30 of the ~51 12Z EPS members don't even reach the FL east coast, which is similar to the 6Z EPS.

Back