• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Hurricane Debby

It does not take much imagination to figure out how bad that ICON scenario would be with widespread flooding already occurring.

Anyway, not seeing as much rotation with storms out in the Atlantic as I expected. Hopefully that trend continues.
Rotating cells increase when tropical systems slow and stall. Should increase overnight given her speed now.

def increase in storm strength with the band over the Atlantic. This will rotate around Debby (not just move due north into NC). Plenty of danger overnight Savannah to Charlestown. Waking up tomorrow will be sad I’m afraid.

Attachments

• IMG_3335.jpeg
    IMG_3335.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 20
Oh boy the Euro brings wind and a lot of rain all the way over to highway 221 in NC and SC. I know the wind map is wrong, but if that track is right, we get gusts up to around 40 mph here and around 5 inches of rain.

Where are yall seeing 18z Euro maps? They're not out on TT yet and I don't see them on weathermodels

View attachment 149528
Looks like a cluster near Charleston and now south of Myrtle Beach near Georgetown. NHC track is east (specifically inland) of 85% of these runs so we will see if they start shifting the track further west.
They might now, after that 18z Euro run. One more shift west like that would really change things for both of us if it was right of course.

What do people do down here for frog,snake,gator seeking higher grounds? This **** is so loud. Having to wear ear plugs INSIDE. Trying to relocate them but hatching everywhere

Back