• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

long range gfs still showing our first true cold front next weekend. one of those wx events that I always look forward to every year, the first morning walking outside to truly crisp air is the best.
It's still at day 10 but I think it has merit (because it has to eventually come through...).

Love it or hate it, we'll be in a warm spell for at least another week. But some folks will get a little break the next couple of days with slightly lower surface temps and dew points:
jjjj.jpg

Mother Nature - your running out of time to make us miserable. +15 departures will feel great come end of October....so do your worst until then.

B99C0746-2FF5-4FFE-9F2A-2B4B8659E419.png

long range gfs still showing our first true cold front next weekend. one of those wx events that I always look forward to every year, the first morning walking outside to truly crisp air is the best.
Going to have to wait longer than that

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mother Nature - your running out of time to make us miserable. +15 departures will feel great come end of October....so do your worst until then.

View attachment 23961
Interesting how the bigger spread is generally cooler especially early. A 93 ensemble mean at day 6 in late September is brutal here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The grass around here literally turns to dust when you step on it, creates a cloud of allergies/dead plant cells, this “nice” weather gots to go

Another good thing about this drought is that the firewood this winter will be Great. I can’t wait to use it this April!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back